Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Monica's Blog!

Hey, everyone, my friend Monica got herself a blog! I don't know if I was the only one to tell her, but I did encourage her to start a blog after she sufficiently recovered from the birth of her second child. I thought it would be awhile, remembering back to the birth of my second child....of course, we only just got email three months after Zac was born, but no internet. (Can you imagine living without internet?)

We met Monica and her husband Joel, along with their adorable son Simeon, through email on the Orthodox Peace Fellowship email list, and then in person once, when they came to visit us at St. Nicholas Ranch. I felt we were kindred spirits as soon as we met. I hope to see them in person again. They are missionaries in Romania, so they're way to far away to just take off and see! It'll be great to keep up with what the Klepacs are doing by blog.

Anyway, here's Monica's blog, small things.

4 comments:

monica said...

hey elizabeth,
you did inspire me to blog, and we got a high speed connection, so uploading is much easier now. i tried to email you, but i think i have an old address. you can email me your new one. i love reading about your family. reading blogs has become a past time now as i can use the mouse with one hand while breastfeeding with the other. but i still am slow at typing with one hand.
your kindred spirit,
monica

Mimi said...

I'm looking forward to getting to know Monica, as a friend of Elizabeth's is a friend of mine. Plus, she has a very sweet baby photo!

DebD said...

Thank you for sharing your friend's blog with us. I look forward to getting to know her as well.

I hope she doesn't mind all these strangers coming to her home! :)

monica said...

strangers in my home is nothing! i live with street boys, you dont get any stranger than that :) thanks for the welcome