Thursday, October 27, 2005

My laugh for the night

I'm still laughing as I write!

Zachary wanted to look at the coins I've collected from my travels today. Our old boxes of memorabilia are stored up in his closet, high on a shelf. I got some of the coins out of one of them, but he wanted *all* of them so somehow he got the whole box down. (Now I have to put it back up....) Just now, Paul was putting Zac to bed. (We had Bible study tonight, which we've all been going to sometimes, so he's going to bed late.) I could hear Paul and Zac coming back out into the living room, with Zac doing this mock protesting all the way. When they got out, Paul said, "well, he still fits!" I looked, and Paul had dug my old baby sling out of the box and put it on, and then put Zac into it! He did fit! Not very well, but he fit.....

No comments: