Thursday, October 27, 2005

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Mimi and I've put it off long enough! So, here are my answers....

Five things I plan to do before I die

1. Travel--more of Europe, and Egypt (I went there as a teen and have always meant to go back)
2. Become a midwife (well, maybe--I've been interested in birth lo these 11 1/2 years since Hibi was born, and have thought about it a lot)
3. At least dabble with learning a musical instrument again. I took lessons in piano, violin, and clarinet when I was a kid, but I didn't really appreciate it for what it was back then
4. Grow healthy, well-rounded children into adulthood and
5. Develop close relationships with my grandchildren.

Five things I can do

1. Sing
2. Cook great vegetarian food
3. Bake real, 100% whole wheat bread with no gluten added, that tastes great
4. Love my kids and my husband
5. Be a friend

Five things I cannot do

1. Knit--at least, not very well
2. Sports--I'm just not athletic
3. Keep my house immaculately clean for any length longer than 5 minutes.....or usually even get it that way!
4. Sew anything anyone wants to wear except for capes for my kids
5. Stand being in a mall any more often than once a year

Five things that attract me to the opposite sex

1. Intelligence
2. Sensitivity
3. Hair
4. Smile
5. Voice

Five things I say most often

1. Come on, Hibi
2. Come on, Zac
3. Hey, sweetie
4. How was your day?
5. Uh huh. (Listening to a recounting from one of the other members of my family)

Five celebrity Crushes

Hmm.....I may not do very well on this one.....but here goes:
1. Johnny Depp
2. Orlando Bloom (we watched Pirates of the Caribbean last night, can you tell? ;-)
3. I can't think of any more.

People I'm tagging.....let's see, Dawn was already tagged by Mimi, and I think Jennifer has already done it but if you haven't, you're tagged. :-) Hibi, my darling, you are also tagged. If you read this, that is. :-) Ah, I'll make this easy: if you read my blog, and you have a blog of your own, and you haven't done this yet, you're tagged. :-) (Easy on myself, that is!)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Yay! You did it!

Great answers, I love getting to know you better. I'd also love to catch babies but only if I could be guaranteed good outcomes every time! Tee hee.

The bread sounds wonderful and loving your family is an awesome gift to them!

Mimi said...

Really? I didn't know your Matushka and Priest had a homebirth! How cool is that!

It's very Orthodox, I think.