Sunday, December 10, 2006

Almost there!

Oops, I accidentally posted this to my cooking blog instead of my regular blog. I had thought it disappeared, though I was sure I'd seen it post! Thanks to Mimi for commenting there so I could figure out what happened! Originally posted last night (Saturday) so the "tomorrow" is only in an hour from now. :-)
*******************************************************************
Man, I am exhausted. I'm getting too old for this! But it's a good exhausted. We closed escrow on our house on Thursday (yay!) and the seller is now in the process of moving out. He's supposed to be out by 5 pm tomorrow and we move in on Monday! We went over this afternoon and he showed us all the ins and outs of how the house works. We are all so happy to finally be HOMEOWNERS!

On Thursday evening, we were invited by a family from the church to come to dinner, then go to The Grotto to hear one of the daughter's high school Christmas concert. The Grotto has a big Festival of Lights every year and I'd wanted to get over there to see it this Christmas season, but I probably would have let busyness keep me away. I'm so glad this family invited us to come with them because the place was beautiful and the concert was wonderful. It was nice to get away from packing for an evening, too.