Tuesday, August 1, 2006

new blog!

As you can see in my links section, and also as a hot link to the garden stew I made yesterday, I've added a new blog! I decided to take on a new one just for my recipes, plus maybe cookbook reviews and probably food politics, as well. I think I might put up the recipes I've shared in the past in this blog there, too. It's only got one post so far, but it's sure to have many more. I can already think of another post I want to put there.....

So go check it out! It's at www.elizabethsvegetariankitchen.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Yum! I've added it to my Bloglines account.

Harmonia said...

I'll add it to my blogroll! Hope to see you in Veggin' Out soon!

Anonymous said...

Excellent idea! My wife is especially happy you are putting your recipes up.
I think we're going to try out one this weekend. :-)
Cheers!