Saturday, June 24, 2006

One year anniversary!

I missed my blog's one year anniversary! I thought I was going to commemorate it, but I just looked and found it was on June 22. That was Thursday, so only two days....still, dear blog, I suppose that means I have to bring you flowers and wine and dine you? I really will have to make it up to you. ;-)

This is the 215th post on this blog! That's quite a bit of writing in a year for me. I don't really consider myself a writer, but I really like how much I've written on this blog, because it helps me to express myself and helps me to put things in focus. If someone else enjoys it too, that's just icing on the cake! Mmm, cake.....no, can't bake, too hot. So much for focus! I'm really wandering here....

6 comments:

Susan said...

I enjoy your blog! I can tell you enjoy writing on it. I will see you at church tomorrow. I am going to turn in my wedding photo.Ive been trying to get Petros to come back to Holy Trinity. I miss my friends so much.

Elizabeth said...

Glad to see you today, Susan! It'd be great to have you back at Holy Trinity. And too bad it was the wrong time today to tell you my "nuns in nightgowns" story--next time I see you when the Metropolitan isn't around, and there's not a big luncheon going on!

Mimi said...

Your comments have *so* intrigued me, I'm sure there's a couple of good stories in there! Grin.

Happy Blogoversary!

Pear tree cottage! said...

Hello from Australia it is very nice to be able to visit your blog and enjoy your comments.

Will drop back in again to see you! :o)
Lee-ann

Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

that's pretty funny! congrats on 1 year blogging ~ you really summed up my own feeling about blogging.
thanks so much for your baby shower menu ideas ~ sounds wonderful. i'm curious about lemon verbena! what's that? where would i find it?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the one year!
btw, your outfit looks great!
-libby