Wednesday, December 21, 2005

short update on my grandmother

I've been not posting about my grandmother because I didn't quite know how to say it....and I thought maybe I could ignore it and it would go away....but I see Molly just commented on the posting about my grandmother getting married and I feel compelled to let my readers know that my grandmother isn't getting married after all. My mom found out some things about John that made her uncomfortable, and she asked my grandma to reconsider. I suppose that a lesson can be made here: you're never too old to pull out just in the nick of time from a potentially stupid mistake. :-)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I'm glad it was found out before the marriage, hugs to your Grandma!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to make you bring it up, but as Mimi said, I'm glad she found these things out before the marriage! Merry Christmas to you and your family.