Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Posts from Portland

As you all can see, I have a new name. Paul's uncle suggested this name and I kind of liked it. Near Powells was fun, though! I just don't know if it fully defines my existence.

Our house is coming together. It looks like a place to live now. It's not quite "home" yet, but it is a place to live. Boxes are getting counted down pretty quickly. I think we've found everything that really matters, after this morning when I finally found the good towels.

Social: the kids have a friend over to spend the night! They already have someone they liked well enough to invite over from the book group we went to last month and attended again today. She only lives a few blocks away, too. Cool.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I like it, "Posts from Portland". Glad all is going well and the book club sounds grand!

Christina said...

welcome! I was at St. Nicholas' on Monday night and saw Fr. Paul but wasn't able to introduce myself. And Fr. George announced that his wife and children are not here and I thought... guess i'll have to meet you at some other event:)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks, thanks, and thanks! Christina, the kids and I were just too pooped to attend St. Nicholas services, though I had been looking forward to doing so. We had a very full weekend, even excluding unpacking. :-O Hope to meet you soon!