Saturday, December 31, 2005

End of year

This is a say-nothing, really, kind of post. I just thought I should let you all know that we're still alive and we had a good Christmas! Paul's parents and my parents both came for Christmas, and Paul's parents just left today to go back to Tucson. We had a great Christmas and a nice week. We showed them Powell's and downtown Portland, OMSI, Hawthorne Blvd. and our area up here in the NE part of Portland. We wanted to get over to the coast, as we heard the whales are migrating like crazy, but we never got over there. Maybe in January. :-) I'm going to do everything in January. It's starting to feel like New Year's Resolutions, and I don't do those. But one thing I am going to do is get to a doctor (hopefully find one I like here) and get a physical, as I am sorely overdue for one.

The church is having a party tonight, so that's where you'll find us!

I hope you all have a very happy and healthy new year!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Happy New Year, Elizabeth and family! I look forward to our meeting soon!