Friday, October 7, 2005

Blog find

Lately I've really enjoyed reading the blog A Different Kind of Normal. It's written by a young mom of an adorable baby. But this family is from the US and lives currently in Iran, studying at a Muslim seminary. They are under the MCC, Mennonite Central Committee, which, having been raised Mennonite I was extremely interested in. Their purpose is to study Islam in order to deepen understanding between cultures and religious beliefs, with broader peace as the end goal. I've enjoyed Laurie's forays into the world of Islam and her finds in Persian literature.

I really need to figure out how to put the blog links on the sidebar again--I deleted them when I first started this blog, and now don't know how to get them back. When I do, then I can put all these links there. Wouldn't that be handy?

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I need to update my links as well.