Saturday, April 8, 2006

Sleepy Children


These sleepy children went to a lock-in last night at the church. Yes, they stayed up all night. I'm told that Zac was among the last to go to sleep, at about 6 am, even though he was the youngest there. (The kids were supposed to be at least 11 to go, but Paul said there has to be some perks to being the priest's kid.) For some reason, they chose the couch to crash on when they got home. This picture was taken at 11 am.

Their equally sleepy father is downstairs sleeping. I stayed home and watched Elizabethtown and read an intriguing book called Singing Bird. It's an adoption story mystery.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh, I remember when my kids used to go to those all night things at Holy Trinity.
I always told them not to come home with the "slumber party blues!"
I miss those days:)
Susan