Thursday, April 19, 2007

what the chickens are up to now

Close up of Thelma, Louise, and Fallujah's tail.
This is Nigella, nesting. The end product of nesting chickens is....

This! Beautiful, huh? They taste wonderful, too.
From left to right: Mama Bear, Punky, Thelma, Louise, and Fallujah. (I've nicknamed Fallujah LuLu. :-) They're feasting on leftover pizza and salad. (Sorry, no beer with that, ladies!)


I thought it was about time I got out and took a bunch of pictures of my chickens and inflicted--I mean shared them with you. So here you go! Next up (as far as pictures go): I've finally got my Project Mexico pictures on the computer, so hopefully in the next week or so I'll get a post on that up.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

What breeds are they? I've been given the ok for next spring..*sigh* But a little planning beforehand is always good.(:

DebD said...

They look lovely! Enjoy those eggs.

Mimi said...

They look great, and so do the eggs.