Sunday, November 19, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey, everyone, I haven't written here in a while, and I'm not really writing here now, just giving a quick update. We're headed out today, after church and after our general assembly after church, to start driving to Tucson for Thanksgiving. We'll be with Paul's parents and grandparents and uncle and aunt, and his brother and sister-in-law, along with their new baby whom we haven't met yet, will be there! Exciting!

While the *long* trip to Tucson is a bit daunting, I'm looking forward to the new route--instead of going that dreadfully boring I-5 corrider through California, we're going on the other side of the mountain range. We'll be driving through Idaho and Utah. I'm looking forward to seeing some new scenery. I haven't been to the Salt Lake since I was 10 or so. It's too bad it's too cold to swim in it.

Everything is going very well with our new house. It passed home inspection really well this past week. We're still on track!

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! See you back here soon!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Drive carefuly and enjoy!

Jennifershmoo said...

Have a great Thanksgiving! Drive safe!

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely trip, Elizabeth (&co)!

Denise Norman said...

I've been missing your posts! Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving trip, Elizabeth!

Denise
whatimcookingnow